OT email was Re: [K12OSN] Thread Hi-jacking

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Wed Oct 27 15:20:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 23:08, Roger Morris wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:07:08 -0400, John Baillie
> <jbaillie at stmarys-school.org> wrote:
> > I subscribe to the digest version of this list.
-snip-
> you would have to add the correct header information and send your
> reply...
>
> Roger
> 6 gmail invites left.

SORRY, couldn't resist hijacking this thread to ask what the flipping
heck is this gmail invites that youse guys have mentioned here before??
I know my head is in the sand (or up my ...) but it's got me baffled why
I would want to take up an invite to an email service (it's google's new
version of hotmail, isn't it?).  Please humour me.
--
	Regards,

	Gavin Chester