[K12OSN] Broadcast message

Luis Montes luis.montes at cox.net
Fri Oct 29 14:32:08 UTC 2004

This can be done using xmessage. Since it is part of XFree86, we don't
have to worry about which window manager is being used.

One thing I'm not sure about are permission settings with xauth. It also
need to have the DISPLAY environmental variable temporarily set to the
display you wish the message to pop up on.

Luis