[K12OSN] Broadcast message

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Fri Oct 29 16:00:51 UTC 2004

We have develed into this several times. Here is a message in which
explained how we send messages to all terminals in X several times.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2004-September/msg00656.html

The problem is we use KDE. Someone mentioned that kwrited is still
usable under Gnome, but it doesn't start by default. Perhaps someone
could do some footwork on that?

Of course, actually developing a tool to do this would help some people
who are a bit detered by the command line.

-Calvin