[K12OSN] rdesktop as a separate screen

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Fri Oct 29 17:13:02 UTC 2004

Christopher,

the rdesktop screen script in LTSP-4.0 has a bug that prevents it from
working.

But, it's been fixed in LTSP-4.1.  It might be possible to grab that
script from 4.1 and install it on your 4.0 system, but you might just
want to upgrade to LTSP-4.1 and have all the goods.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org