[K12OSN] Is the Remote Desktop Connection utility still around?

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 01:59:49 UTC 2004

Hi folks

I recently install V4.1 and had not had the need to use the Remote
Desktop Connection icon (was under Internet/More Internet
Applications/RDC, When I went to use it today, it wasn't there. I am
not sure if it had to do with my having skipped KDE installation, but
I need it back. I believe it was a linux version of rdesktop, and it
may be even installed. Can someone give a hand with the syntax and/or
the dloadable name/site?

Thanks
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX