[K12OSN] another samba thing?

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Thu Sep 2 04:27:39 UTC 2004

Why samba is complaining about is your user primary unix group is not
mapped in samba.  My root account was giving the same error, because the
root unix group was not mapped in Samba.  Before I would just map the
root group to the Samba Domain Admins group, but since I am using LDAP
the group already exist in Unix, so to get rid of the error when I login
in as root I mapped the root group in samba.  That I know off I have not
seen an major problems with this error, but it is annoying to see it in
the log.

-Glenn