[K12OSN] K12LTSP or ltsp users in the philppines?

Debbie Schiel debbieschiel at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:26:17 UTC 2004

I was wondering the same, are there any schools in Queensland using K12LTSP?
Is there a list of schools using K12LTSP?

Then after a search found
http://seul.org/~jennifer/osschools/SchoolCount.html
and
http://casestudy.seul.org/cgi-bin/caseview0.pl

Both are useful, but they are just lists of schools in no particular order.
I was hoping to find one organised geographically so that schools in one
area can look up their area and find the nearest school to them - who may
then be able to offer some support in setting up K12ltsp.
Does a list like this exist?

Thanks,

Debbie