[K12OSN] Microsoft Terminal Services

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Fri Sep 3 02:04:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

Before forking out the cash to M$, check out some of the non-profit
refurbishing computer companies. Some have agreement with M$ that allows
them to provide M$ licenses, server & CALs FREE with the purchase of a
server for a nominal fee from them.  This is their way of moving
recycled products to non-profit organisations like schools !!!

Norbert