[K12OSN] Mondo fails in 4.1....won't go...ideas?

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Sun Sep 5 03:41:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 21:01, David Trask wrote:
> I have very little for backup....and was simply at least getting some
> disaster recovery in place.  I need the least down time if possible.  I'm
> open to all sorts of backup scenarios if folks can point me to them or
> how-to them for me....I've got lots of NFS shares going back and forth
> between many servers...so there's room
Maybe not the best way but with disk costs as they are rsync is the
option that I am using. Just run rsync from crontab periodically between
two server and you have up to date backup. Once a week rsync is run for
backup on a third server (a floppy booted thin client during the week)
for weekly snapshots.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux