[K12OSN] Mondo fails in 4.1....won't go...ideas?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Sep 7 14:16:27 UTC 2004

I only casually follow the kernel dev list; does anyone know why the
file name changed from modules.conf to modprobe.conf?  Perhaps there are
cases where both files need to exist for incompatible purposes?  I'd
hope it would be something like that, because it drives me crazy when a
filename that has been used for years changes; suddenly, years of
documentation on the web is worthless.  Harumph!

Petre