[K12OSN] samba with macs

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Sep 7 17:37:27 UTC 2004

atalkd.conf  is where the trouble is...
it defaults to eth0...which is the internal network on my LTSP server...
I need the macs to be visible to the outside network on eth1...

when I put in eth1 in the atalkd.conf file   I get some error about
requested address could not be assigned.
and I don't understand  -addr 66.6  -net 66-67  args in the example in
the conf file...

--Huck