[K12OSN] twm desktop

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 8 13:08:13 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Since I did the massive pile of updates that somehow caused a minor crash of my Gnome desktop (the applets for clock, weather ect are corrupt), I have been experimenting with KDE and TWM.  I changed a user profile that I use to TWM and now I don't know how to switch it back to KDE.  Can someone help the rookie?

Also, If I upgrade my k12 setup from 4.0.1 to the new/available version, could it fix this problem I am having with my Gnome desktop?  Does upgrading mean I have to do significant reconfiguration?  Everything is working well and I would hate to have to reassign user names ect.  Thanks!