[K12OSN] Changing to a different mouse

jconlon1 jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 17:58:25 UTC 2004

I have a serial port track ball that I need to have work for one of my
students.  I have just installed K12ltsp 4.1 without the ltsp component.  I
tried every serial mouse choice provided in the installation.  None worked.
I currently have a PS-2 generic mouse installed.

How do I change mice to make the track ball work.  In 4.0.1 it installed as
a  microsoft intelligent mouse on com 1.

Is this a matter of editing a file? If this is the case where is the file
and what changes do I need to make to it?

Thanks
Pat