[K12OSN] Something slowing me down...how can I measure?

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Thu Sep 9 00:51:34 UTC 2004

david..i'msure yyou have looked in all the usual places..for runaways and
mem hogs...can you bring it up in 3LTSp??even on a cach as catch can
basis??does nfs sort of hang when terminals boot up??or when server boots
up??i ha an awful slow response when switching a server to a diff subnet
cause of stale nfs in /var/lib/nfs...i actually ripped out contents of
same..since yesterday response has improved by a factor of 5..chuck