[K12OSN] Outside access to K12ltsp intermittently cut off

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 02:27:50 UTC 2004

I've had a similar problem and the explanation was that another
machine was using the same IP.  With lots of switches the problem was
harder to find because from some machines machines would go to the
right machine and others to the rogue machine.  Use arp to see if
you're hitting the machine you think you are.