[K12OSN] Serial Mice

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Thu Sep 9 16:22:38 UTC 2004

As I understand it, the default ltsp.conf file will enable either a PS/2
or a USB (or both?) mouse on any client without any fussing with a
[WORKSTATION] section.  Is there any way to include serial mice (COM1
and/or COM2) to that mix?  That way a workstation could have any of the
most common mouse configurations "out of the box".  I now very little
about Linux, so if I'm just making my ignorance known, don't be afraid
to say so.

--
C-ya,
Mark