[K12OSN] upgrading to 4.1.0

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 10 13:40:40 UTC 2004

I'm wondering if upgrading from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0 is as easy as inserting the cds into my server and selecting the "upgrade" option.  Or, do I have to start over again with a clean install?  For some reason when I recently caught up on all the updates for 4.0.1, the applets for my clock and some other cool stuff on the Gnome taskbar were corrupted.  I'm thinking that upgrading to 4.1.0 might solve this problem.  I switched the students to KDE, which is fine, but I prefer Gnome.  Thanks all!