[K12OSN] Login from Windows using pGina

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Sun Sep 12 21:38:56 UTC 2004

I think I'd probably just replicate my LDAP db to the LTSP servers and
use pgina to authenticate from the LDAP servers. You could setup the
local LDAP replicas so that no one, but the replicator user, could make
changes. This would force all changes on the central server and keep
everyone in sync. It would also cut down on traffic across that pipe.

I currently have one LDAP server I'm using for replication and a remote
site using it as a replica and it's working nicely.

JSR/