[K12OSN] Win4Lin

Bert Rolston bert.rolston at clear.net.nz
Wed Sep 15 03:58:07 UTC 2004

Hi Brock,

I set up W4L on LTSP once.

It runs Win98 alright, with MS Office & Pub 2000.

We had 30 P75's with 16 MB ram as terminals.

Go to their website and look for the 'recipes'.

I'm not sure if they are supporting anything past WinME
though, so that might be a gotcha.

Check for some of my messages in the archives.

Cheers,
Bert

----- Original Message Follows -----