[K12OSN] Win4Lin

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Wed Sep 15 01:57:39 UTC 2004

David.  Are you sure you have the right licenses?  The last time I checked
TSCALs were about $40 each. (Granted, this was a few years ago.)  100 would be
in the $4,000 range, not the $400 range.  You might get that many SERVER CALS
for that amount, but not TS CALS.

When I installed a MS TS Lab a few years ago, I was seriously considering this
route, but quickly found that, with the proper licensing, I wouln not save any
money.

Also, you need an Office license for each workstation as well.

Jim Hays
Technology Director
Monticello CUSD#25
Monticello, IL  61856