[K12OSN] FreeNX ... to much bleeding edge?

Pete pvdw at criticalcontrol.com
Wed Sep 15 15:00:36 UTC 2004

K12LTSP - lovers :

My cry for help yesterday didn't get much answers...
The good news is that I got a FreeNX server going on the K12LTSP 4.1
test box.
(I can open a nx session inside a normal client session using nxviewer :-) )

Now I am strugling on the 'screen script' part...
probably because I don't grasp the full architecture of X & NX...

Anybody out there that has the start of such a script in the drawer?
I looked at the existing once and tried to modify them but failed so far...

Thanks

Pete