[K12OSN] Internet access tracking?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Sep 16 18:16:26 UTC 2004

do you require authentication to the proxy?

currently I have to match up log files personally...
check the dansguardian log for blockages...
it gives time and ip address of offense
then...match up time/ip address of who was log into that ip address at
that time...
webmin has a module that shows such things I believe...
but keep in mind that because user 'joey' is in the log...doesn't mean
his friends/enemies don't know his passwd and are using it to further
their needs...

--Huck