[K12OSN] USB memory problem

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Thu Sep 16 20:20:16 UTC 2004

Eric,

Take a look at the manpage on updfstab.

It talks about a config file called /etc/updfstab.conf and
/etc/updfstab.conf.default that contains entries.

Pay special attention to the value of 'partition' in that file.
If it is set to '0', then partition numbers aren't used.

I don't have a device like that, so I can't test it.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org