[K12OSN] Tuxpaint config

pnakashi at k12.hi.us pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Sat Sep 18 00:47:31 UTC 2004

I just found

http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/docs/

So now I'm playing with the config file /etc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint.conf

I am now very happy to have full screen mode, simple shapes, and uppercase tool descriptions for our K and 1 students.
Next I want to set all printing to print to a png file.
What command do I use?
By the way, currently, whenever I print, the program crashes :-(
Tuxpaint 0.9.13
K12LTSP 4.0.1
--Peter

printcommand=COMMAND

Use the command COMMAND to print a PNG file. If not set, the default command is:
        pngtopnm | pnmtops | lpr
Which converts the PNG to a NetPBM 'portable anymap', then converts that to a PostScript file, and finally sends that to the printer, using the "lpr" command.