[K12OSN] profile lock down how to ???

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 08:02:48 UTC 2004

One of the things that I think is cool about k12ltsp is that students
*can* customize their desktop to make it seem like their own computer.
 There are no *personal* computers in schools, only impersonal ones.

There's a script that re-sets the desktop.
/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/reset-default-desktop

You could probably add it to /etc/profile or have run the one that
resets all desktops from cron.