[K12OSN] Article in the Honolulu Advertiser

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Sep 21 08:59:47 UTC 2004

steve at hargadon.com wrote:
> Sure sounds like you have done some real good.

Thanks, Steve, and please keep up all the good work.  Linux and OSS are
succeeding because successful business models and volunteer efforts can
be built around them.  We are all better off because of such
initiatives.  We believe in harnessing volunteer power around a
non-profit organization.  That's all.  Kind of like Public Radio.  I
look forward to meeting you sometime, perhaps in Hawaii.

aloha

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford