[K12OSN] remote login

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 22 14:58:44 UTC 2004

I don't completely understand your instructions yet, although they seem very good and I think I could figure this out.  But, I'm thinking that I need a static ip address for my k12box, which I do not have.  Adelphia provides internet for free because we are a school within a certain distance from the line.  Do I need a static ip?  Thanks Petre