[K12OSN] Volume on Mac Chubby Clients

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Wed Sep 22 19:55:50 UTC 2004

You can set the default volume on any clients this way.  (Mucho testing
needed to get it "just right".)  The Mac issue is that K12LTSP won't
"know" how to handle the keystrokes on the Mac to adjust the volume.
External speakers are the easiest way (and possibly the least expensive
when you consider that our time is valuable) to solve the problem.