[K12OSN] startx puts display on server

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Sep 23 20:33:09 UTC 2004

> how do i remove the autologin stuff?

Maybe I misunderstood your explanation.  From what I read it sounded
like your clients just log right into the Gnome desktop without hitting
the logon screen.  So I figured you must have added something to do
that.  But now after rereading you must have meant that Gnome is the
default when logging in from the login screen and after you log in that
it reverts back to the login screen again.

So just scratch my suggestion :-)  Because even if it did automatically
login, I would have no idea how to fix it.

---