[K12OSN] How do i logout users ?

dgd ddaniels at magic.fr
Fri Sep 24 02:10:03 UTC 2004

I run into this problem often... if you find a command that kills errant
user processes I'd appreciate it if you pass it on...
I tried a combo of who and ps and kill but didn't get far. I too
rebooted. Furthermore, webmin had trouble locating the users processes
though they showed up in who.

v. FC1

best