[K12OSN] Bottom post

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Sep 27 18:10:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 12:42, Ken Meyer wrote:

> [Frankly, particularly if there is some controversy involved in the thread,
> I really don't want anyone trimming my message and perhaps -- even likely --
> creating an erroneous impression by rendering my comments out of context]

Ah, but that's the whole point of a conversation.  You had your chance
to express your points and introduce your irrelevant topics, now it's
someone else's turn and they are free to remove them or comment on
just the parts that interest them.  Your message is still complete
in the archives and will be for as long as they are kept. If anyone
cares about context, they can dig it up.

---
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com