[K12OSN] Bottom post

David H. Barr david at okgoodwill.org
Mon Sep 27 18:25:26 UTC 2004

And the answer for many of you Outlook users is (perhaps) QuoteFix
(http://jump.to/outlook-quotefix).  In this way one can customize the
manner in which one's responses are automatically formatted, magically
strip out much duplicate data, and in general set aright many issues for
which any modern mail reader ought to provide options.  And, lest I draw
your dire ire (not derriere, for that is another matter altogether), I
shall utilize my patent pending "sandwich post" (TM).

-dBarr the Tongue-in-Cheek.