[K12OSN] Re: squidguard in 4.1

Adam Melancon adammelancon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 19:51:03 UTC 2004

I got a copy of 4.1 and tried to install it myself.  Squidguard was
not available in the "Package Group Selection" screen no matter if I
choose "LTSP", "Custom", or "Server", when I started the install.

Does anyone know where squidGuard went to in 4.1?
It was so easy to install and setup on 4.0.
I even wrote a how-to so that other libraries could use squidguard for
their filtering, but some are finding it hard to do since squidguard
is not part of the install.
http://www.vermilion.lib.la.us/sysadminsite/squidguard/