[K12OSN] message for Hershey/Harrisburg area Linux advocates

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:18:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:48:06 -0400, Jesse McDonnell
<jessemcdonnell at comcast.net> wrote:
> posting on K12OSN and ltsp-discuss:
>
> I'm a school librarian, a long-time homeuser of LTSP/K12LTSP, and a member (and Director) of the Pennsylvania School Librarians Association. PSLA's conference will be held from April 27-30, 2005 at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center. We're looking into the possiblity of setting up an Internet Cafe to provide email and internet access to participants.

Geographically, I am not necessarily your first choice, but this is
something I would be glad to help with, and I may be able to provide
the hardware through my contacts in the non-profit refurbishment
world.

I'd also like the opportunity to shoulder some of the responsibility
if you felt it would be appropriate in doing so to indicate that our
company helps set up LTSP labs.

--
Steve Hargadon
916-652-8600 ext. 711