[K12OSN] send message to specific user(s) with xmessage?

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Wed Sep 29 14:25:45 UTC 2004

The program "kwrited" will run in the background under Gnome.  So all
that means is we have to figure out how to start up "kwrited"
automatically for all users under Gnome when they login (part of their
session?).  Any hints?

Henry Burroughs