[K12OSN] Article on K12LTSP and OpenSource in Education Week

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 16:34:36 UTC 2004

Hello David and others,

Thanks for the article. Very informative. It gives
more legitimacy to the open source movement since it
has received press in a mainstream periodical instead
of a 'biased' one (like Linux journal). I think it
would be easier to get converts if there were more
newspaper and magazine articles on the subject. I'm
just waiting for the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek or
another big news place to do a story. They have
already done articles about Linux. Now they need one
about Linux in education.

Chris