[K12OSN] Appletalk and K12LTSP

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Thu Sep 30 20:01:23 UTC 2004

First of all, thanks again to Jim, Heath, and Austin.  The "hard coding"
of the server in the afpd.conf file seemed to be the issue that did the
trick.  Now I have a related issue.

One one of the server that I repaires - not the one that was the reason
for starting this thread - I can now log in, but no volumes appear
(OSX).  Once again, I can log in with SMB with no problem, but AFP does
not show any volumes.  I have checked and checked and checked the
AppleVolumes.default file and manually set the -sysvol file in afpd.conf.

Any ideas.

TIA