[K12OSN] any NX plans for K12LTSP?

Shawn R. Austin austinsr at uindy.edu
Wed Sep 1 14:23:12 UTC 2004

I have been looking at sources that I found for debian and am currently
testing them.  The one problem that I have found so far is it has no
support for users from LDAP.  It seems to want everyone to have a local
account for it to work.  Im trying to get that changed now.  If I have
any luck with this, I will send a link to the list with the modified
server and a screen script.

Shawn