[K12OSN] any NX plans for K12LTSP?

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Wed Sep 1 22:06:28 UTC 2004

I would love to try this...can someone post a how-to on how to get FreeNX
running with a K12LTSP environment?  I would also appreciate the LDAP
piece as I use a Samba/LDAP server for authentication.  *Please?*

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Wednesday, September 01, 2004 at 11:24 AM +0000 wrote:
>Please igonre the first email...Sorry about that.
>Here is a quick and easy way to use ldap with FreeNX.
>
>I couldn't get the formatting correct in Evolution, so here is a link to
>a text document with the new cmd_adduser() function in it.
>
>http://sauron.is.uindy.edu/nx/ldap.txt

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School