[K12OSN] Re: LTSP+openmosix

Pedro Marques pmarques at med.up.pt
Thu Sep 2 10:31:45 UTC 2004

Hello

	I am trying to use a k12ltsp along with openmosix. I have used the k12ltsp
4.0 cd for initial instalation and the the openmosix-2.4.22-openmosix3 rpm
for patching.

	Everything works fine for both ltsp+openmosix server and ltsp clients .
Now i wanted to make also the ltsp thin clients nodes of openmosix server.
For that i tryed to recompile the clients kernel but couldn't manage to
find a kernel configuration suitable for building the clients kernel , can
you give me any help or point me to the right direction. I new onto kernel
compilation so it can also be a result of inexperience. Should i use a
expecif kernel for the clients, and which configuration file should i use?

Thanks in advance

Pedro Marques