[K12OSN] Microsoft Terminal Services

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Thu Sep 2 13:53:35 UTC 2004

Help me on my thinking here.  If I needed to allow my users access to a
Windows environment, I could use Microsoft Terminal Services and
rdesktop, right?  Now, since all of my users would be connecting through
a single machine (the K12LTSP server), does that mean I would only need
to buy one Client Access License?  Then I could give all my users access
to that "killer app." which only runs on Windows in a thin-client
environment at very little cost.  Is that right, or am I all wet?

--
C-ya,
Mark