[K12OSN] Understanding ethernet - terminology and cables

Gary Frederick gary.frederick at jsoft.com
Fri Sep 3 17:39:21 UTC 2004

Will do. A good idea that I would not have thought about. :-)

I do not know what they are yet. I was told they have a lot of disk and
plenty of memory. We don't need much power, this will be partly a setup
to see how things work/ learn.

Gee - I didn't even think about learning about raid. woo hoo!

Gary