[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.1 Install Woes

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Thu Sep 9 21:50:57 UTC 2004

Hi Ken,

At the risk of being simplistic, do you have the correct code in your
dhcpd.conf file to accept pxe connections ?

i.e.
    # trick from Peter Rundle <peter.rundle at au.interpath.net>
     if substring (option vendor-class-identifier, 0, 9) = "PXEClient"
     {
        filename      "/lts/pxe/pxelinux.bin";
          # NOTE: kernels are specified in /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg/
     }
     else
     {
        filename    "/lts/vmlinuz.ltsp";