[K12OSN] K12LTSP references in Spanish

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Sep 10 03:25:42 UTC 2004

norbert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're looking at setting up schools in a Spanish  community with
> K12ltsp systems, but they would like both documentation and referrals
> of other like Spanish installations. They don't want to be the first !!
>
> Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> thks
> norbert

I don't know of any K12LTSP documentation in Spanish, but I do recall
reading on NewsForge a month or two ago about someone who did X11 thin
clients in Central America using, I believe, LTSP.  He was down in
Nicaragua and used SuSE Linux, since 1.) he was most familiar with that
distro, and 2.) his employer wanted to use SuSE.  If you think it'll
help, I'll see if I can dig up that article.

Is this a Spanish (i. e. in Spain) community or is it here in the
Americas?  Just curious.

--TP
Do you GNU!? <http://www.gnu.org>
Win freedom from all but 1 of 4000 spams with Mozilla Thunderbird.
Download it now. <http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird>