Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP references in Spanish (Más)

Steve James sjsj at freespace.net
Fri Sep 10 10:21:22 UTC 2004

Oh yeah

The Autonomous region of Spain - Extremadura has been using Linux for
some time, you might have heard of LinEx their regional governments own
distribution based on  Debian, although this is not ltsp related there
is some documentation, manual and how-tos on their site

http://www.linex.org/

Linux manual
http://www.linex.org/linex2/manuallinex.pdf

Courses
http://www.linex.org/linex2/curso_linex/index.html

FAQS
http://www.linex.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index

Tips
http://www.linex.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=listarticles&secid=2

Wiki
http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/193

All those links (enlaces) are availble from the home page - on the right
hand side then scroll down.

Some info in English about LinEx is availible here
http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,51994,00.html

About in English
http://www.linex.org/linex2/linex/ingles/index_ing.html

This might be a great Spanish language Linux resource.

Regards
Steve