[K12OSN] Language support

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Wed Sep 15 14:51:49 UTC 2004

Okay all, I just got out of a meeting with an Associate Dean here at the
college and he wants Korean language support in our Linux lab
like...yesterday. When I try to select Korean as the language it just
gives me boxes with like "C2B7" and the like in them. Step by step
instructions would be very helpful, or somewhere where I can get said
instructions. Korean language support is vital to our international
students being able to communicate with their parents and relatives who
are residing in their native countries. Thanks in advance all.

--
Calvin Park
Assistant for Linux Systems

web: www.davisny.edu