[K12OSN] Printer troubles

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Wed Sep 15 16:56:23 UTC 2004

Hello all,
    I've got an HP Color LaserJet 4500 printer connected to my K12LTSP
4.01 server via the JetDirect card, and lately things are printing very,
very slowly.  When I initially set up the lab, things printed within a
few seconds, now it's taking 2 to 3 minutes per page of plain text.
"Top" shows that the CPU and Memory usage to be minimal, so I don't
think that's the problem.  What can I do to optimize the printing
process?  Any thoughts?

--
C-ya,
Mark