[K12OSN] MailScanner Blacklist

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Sep 16 13:06:43 UTC 2004

[SNIP]
> 	I must have done something wrong. Syslog says, "fatal:
> /etc/postfix.in/main.cf, line 649: missing "=" after
> attribute name: "hash:/etc/postfix.in/client_access".
> 	I also noticed If I add a line
> "smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,
> permit_mynetworks, check_relay_domains", this will stop

Okay here is my entire line in the /etc/postfix.in/main.cf file.  Try to
include all of these settings, and for mynetworks_style I have subnet.
Let me know if that works.

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,
permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination, check_client_access
hash:/etc/postfix.in/client_access

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188