[K12OSN] samba-winbind-ads setup

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Thu Sep 16 17:53:05 UTC 2004

Henry,

Forgive what seems like confusion, but I've also had an iteration of my
samba-winbind-ads setup where I've only gotten usernames.  Frankly, it
doesn't matter to me what wbinfo returns, as long as it works.  That's why
I've swept everything away to start fresh.  So, let's approach this as if
it's a completely clean canvas.

Diggy