[K12OSN] Internet access tracking?

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:57:43 UTC 2004

Hi all, another question...

There is some evidence that a few of the students here have been using
the Computer Center to look at some pornography. We have a blocker, and
it showed so blocked hits, but only for the server as a whole. Is there
anything that I could use to see internet usage logs from the
server...preferably with which users have gone where. Thanks in advance
for any ideas you all might have.

If this has already been discussed in the archives somewhere feel free
to point me in the right direction.

--
Calvin Park
Assistant for Linux Systems